Monday, May 14, 2012

THANK YOU!!!

Well, there was no shame in our game!!! Final Count **2127** Not to shabby for someone not connected to a school or other huge network. It was so nice to catch up with old friends and I feel overly blessed by all of my new friends. I am so proud of what all of you have helped me to accomplish. I pushed myself outside my comfort zone and made YouTube videos and I also started my own Blog. (35 subscribers and over 400 views) I even joined a support group and for once in 2 years I no longer feel like the LONE RANGER. I truly hope that no one ever needs to learn more about my disease on a personal level but at the same time I truly hope that by spreading awareness that the one person that may need to learn more may have gotten the information they need. I can't thank everyone enough for this past month, I've laughed, cried, and been humbled beyond belief. I will continue to fight the fight and will pray everyday that each and everyone of you have a happy, healthy life! God Bless and I LOVE YOU all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment